Job Opening - Jr Graphic Package Designer
Jr Graphic Package Designer
As Jr. Graphic Package Designer, you will work closely with our Packaging Design Team to ensure all printed materials communicate our brand and products to customers. As part of the team you will be involved in all phases of print design – from initial concept through mass production. Responsibilities range from concepting and branding to digital design and layout, print collateral, photo manipulation and beyond. Our ideal candidate is someone is comfortable working solo as well as in a brainstorming group or creative session. He or she works efficiently in a deadline driven environment, is highly organized and strives for detailed, polished results every time. You are also willing and ready to learn from our dynamic team!
What you’ll do:
· Develop, design, implement, refine and produce creative concepts/solutions through to final execution
· Ensure consistent design standards are maintained across all projects
· Work within brand style guides to create product-packaging layouts for labels, display trays, hangtags etc. to maintain brand message and identity.
· Pre-check and prepare print ready design files to project managers, vendors or customers. Proof artwork.
· Create and update user manuals/instruction sheets for products.
· Ensure artwork is compliant in all applicable ways and obtain approval from all cross-functional teams including marketing, regulatory, project managers and engineering.
· Maintain packaging production schedule and timeline to meet deadlines.
· Manage, maintain and organize asset libraries.
· Create 2D and 3D mockups for sales presentations and line reviews.
· Positively contribute to the environment in a way that is professional, proactive, and team-oriented
· Work on multiple projects at once, take feedback constructively, and meet project deadlines
What you bring to the table:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Graphic Design or related field; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· 1+ years of relevant experience working in-house or in an agency environment
· Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
· Strong graphic design skills with a compelling portfolio
· Strong organization and problem-solving skills and ability to follow direction and execute on feedback
· Strong work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
Please send your Resume, Portfolio and samples of your artworks if you are interested in the position.
Candidates without submitting artworks will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Monroe, LA 71201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Please fax your resume to (318) 388-5892 Attn: Human Resources or apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.